The Welch Family

The Welch Family

Friday, March 25, 2011

Ward basketball season for the Jacobson sisters!

        Every year I look forward to basketball season.  I did some city league play a couple years ago, but I really enjoy ward ball with my sister Liz.  It brings back so many memories from when we were in young women together.  Liz rocked basketball back then and I still remember her skinny legs running down the court making a lay up after a steal.  Anyways, her ward lets me play with them and we have a blast every year.  This year we made it clear to the final 4 teams out of the entire Provo region.  We are all moms and rock the court in mom-style.  Yes, I said it!  Our 2nd game in the tournament was against several singles wards put together, they had 16 girls and they even brought their own refs.  Here we are with 5 moms and no subs and still beat them.  I love playing with them and I am so proud of my mom team, excited to dominate next year and go all the way!!!

Dad and mom came and watched multiple
 games and helped with the kids. Love you!

5 strong women!


Love you Liz, excited for next season!

1 comment:

THE FORSLOFF FAMILY said...

cute post!!! I really miss playing, it was so much fun! your skills were amazing!! lets play when I get back!!