The Welch Family

The Welch Family

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter family camp out 2011

          We went on a fun camp out with my family right after Easter weekend.  It was still a little too cold for camping, but we decided to still give it a go because the Cali kids were leaving soon for pest control.  We shared a camper with Adam and Liz and had a blast!  We were very grateful that we did, because it snowed while we were there.  We did some shooting, hiking, games, and a super fun game of kickball. I truly love being with my family and doing anything is a fun time when we are together!  "Who's got it better than we do?....Nobody!!!!!"




 Livy was sure taken care of by her cousins(Sierra/Haley),
 they just could not get enough of her. SO CUTE!!!!





My dad has always installed in me a love for the outdoors since I was very little.  I learned all I know from him and I am so excited to keep this tradition in our family and pass it along to my kids.  Thanks Dad for an amazing trip, but mostly thanks for being the best dad any girl could ask for!

ROCKETS
Adam has been really into these rockets lately.  
The nieces and nephews loved them on the camp out!

EASTER EGG HUNT
We did an Easter egg hunt for the kids around our campsite.  I made baskets and filled eggs then I had Adam and Liz drop them off all over on their motorbike.  Lets just say.... some baskets(hunter and hatch) were really far away.  Hunter and Hatch hopped on their motorbikes and off they went, Hunter was the last to find his because it was across the road in a tree.  It was fun to see even the little ones (Cannon/Livy) having fun.









Olivia loved camping with the family and 
we look forward to many more trips to come!






No comments: