I am one lucky Girl!!! I had a great birthday and got just what I wanted.....a low key birthday with the family! I could not have asked for a better present. I have been having a lot of teeth problems, working hard in the ER, and all I wanted to do was snuggle up with my girls and chill!!! We woke up and Daddy took us out to breakfast and "Broken Yoke," who would have guessed I would have had free ice cream for breakfast. Next We dropped off Adam and me and the girls went shopping to my favorite store (.. Ross). After that we chilled at home and then picked up Adam from school. He dropped me off at some spa and paid for me to get a massage and relax in the sanctuary room, seriously heaven!!! After the spa, we came home and he made me a great dinner and we celebrated with my favorite angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream. I am one happy and lucky 28 yr old!!
1 comment:
I have angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream every year for my birthday. Great minds think alike! :-)"
Post a Comment