The Welch Family

The Welch Family

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Snippits from Becca's Concerts

Talk about a concert marathon! Becca performed 6 different times in the span of 10 days, while wrapping up her final days at Utah Valley University. The concerts included Chamber & Symphonic Orchestras, Jazz Band, Jazz Combo (with Aaron on the drums), Graduation and her own Senior Recital. Bec both sang and played her bass at these functions, and -- as usual-- performed amazingly. Thanks for all who supported her, and for those that couldn't make it, here is a quick 2 minute snippit:

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow! You are amazing Becca! Adam, thanks for posting that video, it was great to see all of that hard work come together! Now that things are not as crazy, maybe we can find a time to get together. Oh, and happy birthday yesterday Adam! You're old.

Burnhams said...

way to go becca! you are so talented.

Taralyn said...

awesome as usual!!!

Monica said...

I'm sad I missed it! You are so talented. Loved listening to those clips. thanks!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

You are so talented!!
P.S. I am going private so go to my blog and leave me a message with your email so I can send you an invite!!

Mallory Miller said...

Girl you are all that! Sound great look great! Hooray for being done! I love the pics of your vacation too!

Mallory Miller said...

Girl you are all that! Sound great look great! Hooray for being done! I love the pics of your vacation too!

Gaylari said...

BECCA!! Hey how are you. I found your blog through Angela... she gave me your address. Its so fun to see what you have been up to. You guys are so cute together!!