The Welch Family
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Lake Powell!!!
Russ and Trisha invited us to go to Lake powell with them this year. It was a perfect getaway in the first part of October, Thanks guys for letting us tag along!
We went and saw some ruins and enjoyed hiking with the beautiful weather.


Cannon was so cute on the trip and such a good baby. What can I say, he loves his aunty Becca!
Cliff jumping was definately one of the highlights for Adam. Trisha's Step-Dad even decided to join them up on the high ridge.
Mary is so fun and was a delight to have on the boat. She is an amazing girl and is always up for adventure, thanks Mary for making my life a little more spunky!
Adam worked on wakeboarding a lot this trip. Everytime on the board, he was trying to perfect something to better his performance for the spectators on the boat. His goal this year was to clear the wake, and guess what he did! The pregnant wife on the boat even started crying out of joy when he did, I did not think pregnancy would make me this emotional, I am a baby. By the way, this was definately my first break down that was random and hormonally driven.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That looks so fun, you look great! I love your swimming suit!
How are you still so darn cute?! And skinny!!! WHERE did you get your suit? It's adorable! Basically, we just need to hang out again.
The end.
Ha ha! I love that you started crying! That is so funny!
Oh man that made me want to go to Lake Powell! hahaha, laughing about you crying over Adam clearing the wake.
Looks like a fun trip guys! Way to clear the wake Adam, sorry about the tear Becca. he he
BECCA, I miss you! Looks like you guys are having a blast!!
Yay I found your blog!! That's so exciting you're due beg of Feb. I'm about 1 1/2 months behind you!
Post a Comment