This last Sunday was special for our family because our little livy was blessed. Adam did such a great job with the blessing and we had lots of fun at our house after. Adam truly is the best dad to Livy, can't wait to see him with her as she grows up. Here are some snap shots of the big occasion:
Awww...guys, great pictures. It makes me want to smile and cry all at the same time. I wish we could have been there! It makes me sick that I haven't held my little niece yet! She is the most stinking adorable baby I have ever seen. I want to kiss those chubby cheeks right off! AGH!!! Adam, I love that picture down below of her looking up at you when you are holding her. Love you guys!!!
She is such a sweetie! Those cheeks! It's amazing we don't just eat these little babies up!:) I would love to have you on my blog! I need your email. If you get a sec, send it my way!
10 comments:
She is so precious! Those cheeks are just to die for, I love 'em.
congratulations making it this far. phew, blessing down, now what??
Awww...guys, great pictures. It makes me want to smile and cry all at the same time. I wish we could have been there! It makes me sick that I haven't held my little niece yet! She is the most stinking adorable baby I have ever seen. I want to kiss those chubby cheeks right off! AGH!!! Adam, I love that picture down below of her looking up at you when you are holding her. Love you guys!!!
She is so adorable! What great pictures!
She is such a pretty baby! I'm so glad that I was able to come see her! Her blessing dress is beautiful!
oh- she looks so pretty. Cute Cute pictures! And, Becca, you look pretty fabulous!
WOw, love all the pictures. Livy is a chunk, but so gorgeous! i need to meet her soon! Love the blessing dress.
That was a great blessing. I'm changing my tune now...Livy totally looks like you now, Bec. Little cutie!
Very fun! She is so cute!
She is such a sweetie! Those cheeks! It's amazing we don't just eat these little babies up!:) I would love to have you on my blog! I need your email. If you get a sec, send it my way!
Car
ludwig2020@hotmail.com
Post a Comment